1. Fritzsch, Harald. Elementary Particles: Building Blocks of Matter. Translated by Karin Heusch. Singapore: World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd, 1943.
2. Becker, Adam. “The physics that tells us what the Universe is made of.” BBC Earth. BBC 5 April 2017.
3. Markram, Henry. “A brain in a supercomputer.” TEDGlobal. 2009
4. Merzenich, Michael. “Growing evidence of brain plasticity.” TED, Feb 2004.
5. Jirakittayakorn, Nantawachara and Yodchanan Wongsawat. “Brain Responses to a 5-Hz Binaural Beat: Effects on General Theta Rhythm and Frontal Midline Theta Activity.” Frontiers in Neuroscience. US National Library of Medicine Natural Institute of Health, 2017 June 28. doi: [10.3389/fnins.2017 00365]
6. Lega, Bradley C., et al (2011). “Human hippocampal theta oscillations and the formation of episodic memories”. Hippocampus. 22:4. Wiley Online Library, 748–761. doi:[10.1002/hipo 20937]
7. Ball, Philip. “The strange link between the human mind and quantum physics.” BBC Earth: The Big Questions | Psychology. BBC 16 Feb 2017.
8. Lipton, Bruce H, Ph.D. The Biology of Belief: Unleashing the Power of Consciousness, Matter & Miracles. Anniversary Ed. Carlsbad, CA: Hay House, Inc., 2005
9. Laura Zapparoli, Silvia Seghezzi and Eraldo Paulesu, “The What, the When, and the Whether of Intentional Action in the Brain: A Meta-Analytical Review.” Frontiers in Human Neuroscience, 11, (2017).
10. Thaut, Michael, H. “Neural Basis of Rhythmic Timing Networks in the Human Brain.” Annals. The New York Academy of Sciences, 24 Jan 2006
11. Chaieb, L., Wilpert, E. C., Reber, T. P., & Fell, J. (2015, May 12). “Auditory beat stimulation and its effects on cognition and mood states.” Frontiers in Psychiatry, 6, 70.
Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4428073/#B1
Huang, TL and C. Charyton. “A comprehensive review of the psychological effects of brainwave entrainment.” Bookshelf/University of York. NCBI, 2008